NAHU offers access to coursework to achieve the following designations.
Click HERE for more information on these programs:
- RHU - The Registered Health Underwriter (RHU) designation is the undisputed professional credential for persons involved in the sale and service of disability income and health insurance. Individuals earning the RHU designation demonstrate a high level of knowledge about the principles and practices governing the disability income and health insurance business.
- REBC - The Registered Employee Benefits Consultant (REBC) program focuses on providing the student with the knowledge necessary to become a professional in the sale and service of employee benefits plans. Individuals earning the REBC designation develop an understanding of the various types of group benefits and retirement plans, and the practical knowledge needed for choosing and/or designing the best benefits package that will meet the client's needs.
- DIA - A Disability Income Associate (DIA) designation means that participants have acquired knowledge of the health care industry and the role of disability income insurance in protecting individuals from the financial losses that often attend serious physical injuries and other severe health afflictions. Upon completion of this course of study, students will understand the fundamentals of the health insurance industry, the role of disability insurance within the health care continuum, and recent disability trends.
- CLTC - Become Certified in Long-Term Care (CLTC) to give your customers better information about programs they didn't even know they would need.
- CEBS - The Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS) designation is a total compensation credential that is recognized for the depth and breadth of critical knowledge that it provides. CEBS courses are designed to give you current, need-to-know information that will enable you to your job better and solve your organizational challenges. The courses cover all areas of total compensation - giving you a comprehensive perspective on the issues facing your business.
- CSFS - Certified Self Funding Specialist (CSFS) courses and certification are focused on the self funding benefit model and its associated ERISA framework. Consisting of seven training courses, each qualifying for Continuing Education credits, the certification program culminates in the award of the CSFS® designation.