Tentative Agenda (subject to change)
- Morning begins with the annual NJAHU Golf Outing at Seaview Dolce.
- CE Courses begin on Monday at 10 a.m. with Ethics! Boxed lunch will be provided. CE's continue until 4 pm.
- Late Afternoon House of Delegates meeting.
- Evening Welcome Cocktail reception in the exhibit hall including a food, drinks and a preview of the latest in products, services and programs from leading suppliers. (NEW TIME: 4:30-6:30 p.m.)
- Morning begins with breakfast, state awards, chapter awards and Lou Mattei Award presentation.
- Sponsors will speak about their products and services during the general session.
- Keynote speaker
- Exhibit Hall open from 12-3 p.m. (NOTE NEW TIME)**NO Classes during Exhibit Hall hours.**
- CE courses will follow the exhibit hall from 3:15-6:15 pm.
- Seventh-Annual Wellness event! Run/walk wellness activity "Back to the Boardwalk!" Transportation provided - meet in the Harrah's lobby at 5 p.m. sharp for transportation to the boardwalk. Includes a FREE event t-shirt! Email us at [email protected] and please include your t-shirt size. After the first 40 people, registration will be $20.
- The Return of the NJAHU Lounge! Join us in the world famous Harrah's Pool for an exciting evening at the NJAHU Lounge. Be our VIP Guest for an evening of food, drinks, music and entertainment. NEW TIME: 7:30-11 p.m.
- Breakfast - 7:30-9:00 a.m.
- CE Courses - 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.